One of the key changes in the new standard is the requirement to assess actions to address a risk-based approach to your ISO management system. This webinar will give you some ideas to get started down that path.
This is an overview of some ways to give some structure to your risk assessment without necessarily developing a formal risk assessment methodology.
This webinar will help you along the way to creating a useful approach to taking care of risks and opportunities.
- What risk management is and is not.
- ISO 9000 definition and Notes
- Usually has an opportunity attached
- Not a guarantee that nothing will go wrong
- Assessing risk and addressing it at appropriate stages of the process
- How can we carry out a risk assessment? Follow our process map!
- Best Quality tools that can be used in implementing a risk based management system (FMEA, APQP)?
- Reverse engineer the Ishikawa Fishbone
- Evidence of risk determination and addressing risks
- Have we missed anything?
- Are we trying to mitigate too much?
- How can we manage risks in a service company?
Jim Moran is a Training Instructor for BSI Group Canada Inc. Over the past 24 years he has worked with all 5 versions of ISO 9001 and all 3 versions of ISO 14001.