Manufacturing continues to be one of the most important industries in the world. However, new developments and innovations are happening at a warp speed. In order for your business to remain resilient, agile, and competitive, we need to be aware of current leading trends so that we can understand how they align with our own business. These new developments will impact and disrupt the way the world works, and it's important to understand how your business can benefit and take advantage of these innovations.
By unleashing the power of your ISO Management System, you can stay a step ahead of these trends and get more value from being certified - you must look forward to make the most of what the future offers.
In this webinar you'll learn:
Five leading trends that will impact your business, including…
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and using 5G
- The “customer” gold mine
- “Distributed Manufacturing” and how it can reduce costs and increase responsiveness
Leadership's role in taking advantage of these trends
- Creating a “culture of innovation”
- What should we be measuring?
- Engaging employees to create a brighter future
Linking these opportunities to ISO Standards
- Setting Objectives aimed at the future
- Managing Risks associated with changes
- Measuring our progress