Learn how the seven quality control (7QC) tools can be used and adopted in the PDCA problem-solving model.
Problem solving is a universal competency that applies to every industry and organization. The seven quality control (7QC) tools are fundamental instruments that are vital to perform the problem-solving process.
This two-day course will equip you with the required skills to construct, utilize and interpret data from the 7QC tools. This will enable you to effectively apply the right tools to improve the quality of products and services of your organization.
Your learning will be through an activity-based, delegate-centred approach using a set of electronic spreadsheet templates; providing you with hands-on experience and knowledge, bringing alive the information and scenarios presented.
How will I benefit?
- Gain the skills required to implement the 7QC tools at your organization •
- Identify actions from analysing 7QC tools data for your organization •
- Gain confidence to set up and employ 7QC tools using facts and figures
What will I learn?
- Explain the problem-solving process and PDCA approach •
- Identify and discuss the benefits of 7QC tools •
- Describe how to construct and use 7QC tools
- Collect and apply data required for the utilization of 7QC tools •
- Use spreadsheet templates to assist in the construction of 7QC tools •
- Read and interpret 7QC tools data
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in problem solving through the application of 7QC tools.
How will I learn?
Our high-impact, accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should possess a good understanding of Microsoft Excel (or equivalent compatible software) as multiple activities will be conducted using this software during the training.
You may also be interested in our Six Sigma and Organizational Resilience courses.