This course will introduce you to the purpose of process mapping, the various approaches for daily operation and process improvement, and how to apply process mapping effectively in your organization.
Effective and efficient processes are one of the most important factors in business today. For any successful organization to sustain their business results in an ever-changing, customer focused and quality driven business environment, process mapping is a pre-requisite for day-to-day operations as well as for business improvement.
As the saying goes ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’ - process maps can serve much better than a 50-page report in every single instance, and issues can be pinpointed exactly where improvement needs to happen.
This two-day training course will introduce you to the purpose of process mapping, the various approaches for daily operation and process improvement, and how to apply process mapping effectively in your organization.
How will I benefit?
- Understand different mapping tools and their uses
- Develop the confidence to apply different mapping tools to suit different scenarios
- Map business processes and identify critical areas for improvement
- Provide clear communication between all levels of management
- Provide effective on-the-job training through visualization
What will I learn?
- Recognize the purpose and benefits of process mapping
- Explain the applications and tools for process mapping
- You will have the skills to:
- Apply the mapping tools to a range of scenarios to improve different processes
- Recommend tools and techniques for process mapping
Who should attend?
This training is designed for anyone involved with business or operational improvement, including management representatives, managers and engineers.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
There are no prerequisites for this course
Effective implementation of documented information systems
- Eight disciplines of team-oriented problem-solving techniques
- Effective root cause analysis
- Developing and managing key performance indicators
You may also be interested in our Foundations of Organizational Resilience