Continuing Education Units
There are no upcoming classes scheduled.
The Six Sigma DMAIC approach when combined with Lean methods and tools provides an efficient, simple to use, and effective approach to continual improvement.
This interactive and highly practical three day course will provide first-hand experience of the approaches and the tools of Lean and Six Sigma that are used to affect continual improvement (a goal for most organizations and a requirement of standards such as ISO 9001:2015).
How will I benefit? This course will help you:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and how to lead continual improvement teams
• Confidently apply the DMAIC process and some key Lean and Six Sigma tools to organizational issues
• Utilize continual improvement techniques to enhance levels of quality and efficiency within your organization
• Take an intermediary step towards becoming an ISO18404 Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Practitioner
What will I learn? (SFDC: Course outcomes) On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
• Describe the Lean and Six Sigma frameworks for continual improvement
• Lead continual improvement teams through the DMAIC process
• Select and utilize key Lean and Six Sigma tools
• Relate effective continual improvement techniques to the management of organizational quality and efficiency
Who should attend? This course is aimed at anyone who wants to apply effective and structured continual improvement techniques and methodologies in order to help their organization make step change improvements in quality and efficiency.
Duration 3 days
How will I learn? Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance
What will I gain? On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Prerequisites Attendance at BSI’s White and Yellow Belt courses (or equivalent) is a pre-requisite for attendance at the Lean Six Sigma Foundation Green Belt course level.
Related training You may also be interested in attending the following courses:
• Six Sigma Green Belt (ISO 18404) Training Course
• Organisational Change Practitioner (ISO 18404)
• Lean Practitioner (ISO 18404) Training Course