As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's management system. This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective Energy Management System and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 50001. Through this, you will gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
How you will benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization;'s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your 50001
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements
Attendees will receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
Senior Managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 50001.
There are no formal prerequisites. However, delegates from organizations running an EnMS will benefit by being familiar with the system.