Our Food Fraud Prevention (VACCP) training course has been designed by leading food industry experts to equip you with the most current food industry knowledge on the different methodologies to perform a vulnerability assessment.
The course will enable you to assure the authenticity of your food ingredients and packaging by minimizing vulnerabilities through a risk assessment of your supply chain. You’ll use risk assessment to identify where controls may be required to detect, deter and minimize the potential for food fraud.
Using references to current examples and web-based research activities, you will gain practical skills and develop your confidence. You’ll learn how to document a food fraud assessment to prevent or minimise the impact of food fraud on your organization.
Gain the knowledge and skills required to understand the context of food fraud, perform a food fraud vulnerability assessment and develop a food fraud prevention plan, in accordance with GFSI standards.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Improve your supply chain resilience
- Strengthen procurement and sourcing practices within your organization
- Apply risk-based methodologies to determine significant vulnerabilities to prioritise controls and mitigation strategies
- Manage, control and reduce the risk of food fraud to your organization
What will I learn?
You'll be able to:
- Provide an overview of food fraud and global initiatives
- Recognize different types of food fraud assessment methodologies that may be used to identify vulnerabilities to an organizations’ supply chain
- Describe the process of a vulnerability assessment for prevention of food fraud, (VACCP)
You'll have the skills to:
- Source relevant information to inform a food fraud vulnerability assessment
- Apply the concept of food fraud vulnerability assessment
- Select a methodology to perform a vulnerability assessment
- Document a plan for the prevention of food fraud to meet the intent of GFSI standards
Who should attend?
The course is designed for anyone involved in the sourcing; purchasing; procurement; supply chain logistics; raw material authenticity and compliance; new product development; technical; quality; marketing or organizational risk management.
How will I learn?
Our high–impact, accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Knowledge of the global food supply chain and a good understanding of your organization’s processes and products will be of great benefit before taking this course.
Please note: You’ll be undertaking live, web-based search activities, so you will need to bring along your laptop, tablet or smart device.
Detailed course notes are provided.
You may also be interested in attending the following food courses:
- HACCP Plans and GMP Implementation training course
- HACCP Refresh training course
- Effective Food Safety Auditing training course
- Effective Foreign Matter Control training course
- PAS 96:2017 Food Defence (TACCP) Guidance training course
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|May 6, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $650.00||Enroll|
|Jun 10, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $650.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.