An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. This course is specifically designed to optimize your auditing skills for aerospace stockist and distribution organizations and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.system based on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 can help organizations to ensure safety, reliability and airworthiness.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B). You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
To provide guidance and practical experience in the planning, executing, reporting and following-up of internal audits within an AS/EN/JISQ 9120 distribution organization.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on AS/EN/JISQ 9120 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a AS/EN/JISQ 9120 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What will I learn?
By the end of this course delegates will be able to define the:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- Explain the applicable guideline elements of AS/EN/SJAC 9101; namely the process effectiveness assessment report (PEAR)
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing AS/EN/JISQ 9120
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the aerospace approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of a 9120 AQMS.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B), and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our AS/EN/JISQ 9120 (Rev:B) Requirements course.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that will include a comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students are required to provide their own AS 9120:2016 Standard.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time*****