Available for 90 days after enrollment
E-learning content is available on demand!
The FDA’s Intentional Adulteration Rule is aimed at preventing intentional adulteration from acts intended to cause wide-scale harm to public health, including acts of terrorism targeting the food supply, which is an incredibly important topic for our industry to understand.
While there are a number of Food Safety Management Systems available today to prevent accidental contamination, a deliberate attack can often bypass food safety protocols – getting past even the most rigorous systems. There is a ‘how to guide’ available for our industry, called PAS 96, which is a guide to protecting and defending food and drink from deliberate attack.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Introduction to Intentional Adulteration & Food Defense
- The requirements of the FDA Intentional Adulteration Rule
- How to build a Food Defense strategy
- How using PAS 96 will help to reduce the likelihood and impact of a deliberate attack
- How you can get your free downloadable copy of PAS 96, Guidance on Food and Drink Defense.
Please join BSI and Kestrel Tellevate for this webinar focusing on the important topic of Food Defense.