To give those tasked with managing collaborative working and BIM projects/asset management the core knowledge and skills required to understand and implement security management.
There are security implications for built assets from information modelling. This can exacerbate conventional physical threats.
This course will help you engage with the security implications arising from BIM according to ISO 19650. The course will guide you through the contents of ISO 19650-5 and how security impacts their roles (client, asset owner, designer, contractor, facilities manager, etc.).
The course will explain how the components of ISO 19650-5, security-mindedness, relate to each other: Built Asset Security Strategy, Built Asset Security Manager, Built Asset Security Management Plan, Built Asset Security Breach Management Plan, Built Asset Security Information Requirements.
How will I benefit? This course will help you:
• Recognize threats and sensitive assets
• Apply risk assessment principles to security issues
• Implement security management through information requirements and plans
• Plan the implementation of your security-minded approach to BIM
What will I learn? This course will help you to:
• Explain the types of security threat to and from built assets and their information
• Recognize security issues related to ISO 19650, CDE and BIM
• Define the role of security manager
• Explain the documentation and execution of policies required for security-mindedness
Who should attend? Clients, asset owners, designers, construction, commissioning and FM managers who may need to implement security policies, in relation to the built environment.
Duration 1 day
How will I learn? Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain? On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Prerequisites Management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Aug 26, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $730.00||Enroll|
|Oct 12, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $730.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.