This training combines our ISO 20000-1 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in-depth understanding of the Standard; the best practice methods to implement the Standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as; leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
How will I benefit? This course will help you:
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 20000-1
• Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
• Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
• Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
• Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 20000-1 management system within your organization
• Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the course exam
What will I learn? You’ll have the knowledge to:
• Describe an SMS
• Explain why an SMS is important and its benefits
• Explain the background of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and its intended outcome
• Recall the terms and definitions used
• Define the key concepts and structure of ISO/IEC 20000-1
• Identify the main requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
• Recognize the route to certification
• Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 20000-1
• Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 from an implementation perspective
• Identify the benefits specific to your organization in relation to implementing an effective SMS
• Prepare for third party certification
You’ll have the skills to:
• Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO/IEC 20000-1
• Create and support the implementation of an action plan
• Implement key requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
• Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a management system, including:
• Leading the implementation project
• Support and planning tools
• Facilitating organizational change
• Effective delegation
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 20000-1:2018 management system.
Duration 5 days, written exam day 5.
How will I learn? Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain? On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
ISO 20000-1:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course, ISO 20000-1:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course