Available for 365 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
ISO 22301:2019 is designed to help organizations understand, manage and reduce their risks around business continuity.
Our on-demand eLearning course will help you understand the principles of ISO 22301:2019 and the methods and techniques available to you. It will help you understand how the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 provide the basis of an effective BCMS and the roles individuals will need to play.
You’ll learn about ISO 22301:2019 common terms and definitions, as well as the key concepts and requirements.
What will I learn?
You’ll be able to:
- Define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recall the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
How will I benefit?
- Understand the importance and benefits of having an effective BCMS in place
- Understand the content of ISO 22301:2019 and how it will improve your business
- Identify and manage risks to business continuity
- Inspire customer and partner trust
- Protect your organization’s reputation
- Benchmark your own business continuity management practices with recognized best practice
- Integrate ISO 22301:2019 with other management system standards
- You will also be able to inform your organization’s senior management of the requirements of the standard, to help them decide on the next steps to take.
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.