This course covers a range of skills needed to plan and conduct internal audits via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
This course is designed to provide delegates with the skills of planning and conducting internal audits so that they can prepare companies for third party audits.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you effectively plan and conduct internal audits.
Successful completion of the course and assignment also contributes towards the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
What will I learn?
This course covers the following key learning objectives:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
- Write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities
Who should attend?
- Operational, quality and technical staff responsible for managing and conducting an internal auditing schedule
- BRCGS Professionals
How will I learn?
This course involves practical activities, group discussions, classroom learning and a post-course assignment marked by your tutor, to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with a certificate of attendance. On successful completion of the assessments, during and post-course, you will gain a BRCGS certificate of achievement. This course is part of the BRCGS Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
A knowledge of the Standard your site is certificated to would be advantageous.
Detailed course notes are provided
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Oct 3, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
Oct 4, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $950.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.