On this one-day training course, you’ll learn how to manage psychosocial risk across your organization as part of your overall occupational health and safety management system based on ISO 45001, in order to:
- Prevent psychosocial harm in the workplace
- Implement effective controls to eliminate or manage psychosocial risk
- Continually improve the management of psychosocial risk
You’ll follow the recommendations of ISO 45003 Occupational health and safety management - Psychological health and safety at work: Managing psychosocial risks – Guidelines, gaining an understanding of its background; what creates psychosocial risk within an organization and the steps to take to eliminate or manage the risks and drive continual improvement.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Identify why psychosocial risk management is important to an organization and recall its benefits
- Describe the background of ISO 45003 and its intended outcome
- Discuss the introduction to occupational stress
- Recognize the terms and definitions used
- Describe the key concepts and structure of ISO 45003
- Explain the main recommendations of ISO 45003
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in supporting your organization’s psychological health and well-being and psychosocial risk management.
This may include health and safety, occupational health, human resource, compliance and risk and operational teams and managers.
Delegates will need a good understanding of ISO 45001 and ideally will have attended: An understanding of ISO 45001/ISO 45001 Requirements Training Course.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Apr 7, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $650.00||Enroll|
|Jun 9, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET||Live Online - Full Day||USD $650.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.