Environmental Health and Safety
Available for 90 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
This training course will introduce the concepts of environmental law and give participants an understanding of how environmental laws and regulations are made and how they may impact your operations. This dynamic and interactive 2-hour course provides you with the information needed to grasp the ins-and-outs of environmental law.
- Lesson One: An Introduction into U.S. Environmental Law
- Lesson Two: Common Law Actions and Claims
- Lesson Three: Citizen Suits
- Lesson Four: Toxic Tort Law
- Lesson Five: Environmental Rules and Regulations
- Lesson Six: Principal Federal and State Agencies
- Lesson Seven: Environmental Pollution and the U.S. EPA
- Lesson Eight: Federal, State and Tribal Relationship
- Custom Solutions
Interested in hosting this training on your own Learning Management system, specifically for your employees or are you interested in a reselling agreement? Or are you interested in customizing this course for your organization?
Contact our custom solutions training team at email@example.com for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the lookout for newly released training, coming in 2022.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more...