This training course will introduce the concepts of environmental law and give participants an understanding of how environmental laws and regulations are made and how they may impact your operations. This dynamic and interactive 2-hour course provides you with the information needed to grasp the ins-and-outs of environmental law.
- Lesson One: An Introduction into U.S. Environmental Law
- Lesson Two: Common Law Actions and Claims
- Lesson Three: Citizen Suits
- Lesson Four: Toxic Tort Law
- Lesson Five: Environmental Rules and Regulations
- Lesson Six: Principal Federal and State Agencies
- Lesson Seven: Environmental Pollution and the U.S. EPA
- Lesson Eight: Federal, State and Tribal Relationship
- Custom Solutions
Contact our training lead, Jeremy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (713) 703-7016 for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the lookout for newly released training, coming in 2022.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more...