If anti-bribery isn’t managed correctly and effectively, it can have a significant impact on your organization’s reputation, corporate governance, legal compliance and sustainable development. Our ISO 37001 internal auditor course can help you build the highly specialized skills and practical knowledge you need to assess your organization’s management of all aspects of anti-bribery.
This innovative, two-day course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process. You will be taken through a structured program stage by stage that includes a balance of theory and practice. Using a combination of collaborative, accelerated learning and practical activities you will gain an understanding of the key activities for auditing.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
• Nurture the skillset you need to be an internal auditor and bring added value to the internal audit process
• Enable your organization to remain conformant to the international standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ISO 37001)
• Develop the skills to deliver internal audits for your organization and improve your knowledge of anti-bribery management systems
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles of auditing; and the principles of auditing to ISO 37001:2016
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Initiate, prepare and conduct the audit activities
- Complete the audit
- Perform audit follow-up activities
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating anti-bribery management system internal audit activities within your organization
- People who are responsible for auditing the anti-bribery management system within their organization
How will I learn?
Our unique accelerated approach fast tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities, and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance. Practical activities will accompany each of the key steps involved in the anti-bribery management audit process.
What will I gain?
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
The course is aimed at personnel who already have an understanding of ISO 37001:2016 (as the requirements of this standard are not taught on this internal auditor’s course it is strongly recommended that delegates who do not have this understanding attend the one-day requirements training course).
We also recommend that you have an awareness of generic risk assessments and basic understanding of anti-bribery principles and terminology.
Some delegates on this course will have already attended our Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence course and Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS): Requirements of ISO 37001:2016 course.
We also recommend that delegates have an understanding of how their organization operates and the risk assessment approach currently employed in their organizations should one exist.
Related training You may also be interested in our Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence Training Course, and, or ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management System Implementing Training Course
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Feb 7, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
Feb 8, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1100.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.