Our Anti-bribery Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to anti-bribery requirements specified in ISO 37001.
By attending this course, you will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Experienced BSI tutors will guide you through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Successful completion of this BSI certified training course, by passing the relevant examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
• Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 37001 audit
• Interpret ISO 37001 requirements for audit application
• Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
What will I learn?
On successful completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
• Explain the purpose of an anti-bribery management system, of anti-bribery management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the anti-bribery management system
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an anti-bribery management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate
• Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an anti-bribery management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 37001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s anti-bribery management system (ABMS).
Any person or team tasked with, or interested in, leading an audit of an organization’s ABMS and those seeking to become a second-party ABMS auditor based on ISO 37001.
Please note: The implementation and the auditing of an ISO 37001-based anti-bribery management system requires different skill sets. Delegates with an interest in implementation should consider completing our implementation course.
How will I learn?
Our high-impact accelerated learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity based, resulting in a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On successful completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
- Anti-bribery management
- The concepts of managing anti-bribery through identification of risk, risk assessment, risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
- The relationship between anti-bribery management and the provision/implementation of reasonable and proportionate measures designed to prevent, detect and respond to bribery
- Common examples of relevant international, national and local anti-bribery legislation and requirements
- ISO 37001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 37001 and the commonly used anti-bribery management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 37001, which may be gained by completing our ISO 37001 Requirements training course, or the equivalent.
At the end of the course, you are required to sit a 2-hour exam to test your knowledge, understanding, and application of the contents covered in this course.
Related training You may also be interested in our Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence or Implementing courses.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|May 1, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
May 2, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
May 3, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
May 4, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
May 5, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $2650.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.