Course description Lean Six Sigma is an improvement management system adopted by many organizations to drive operational excellence. This can be achieved through the successful execution of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects.
If your organization is implementing Lean Six Sigma and need effective project team members, then this course is ideal. You’ll develop the skills to become a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt so you can support with driving improvements using Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
How will I benefit? You’ll be able to:
• Collect reliable data and perform simple data analysis
• Participate effectively in the team problem solving process
• Participate effectively in process mapping and redesign efforts
• Assist to disseminate and apply Lean Six Sigma methodology within your organization
What will I learn? Upon completion of this training, you’ll be able to:
• Obtain a basic level of Lean Six Sigma improvement
• Recognize the concepts of Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC process steps
• Support Green and Black Belts as a team member to participate effectively in improvement projects
• Apply the improvement tools learned in day-to-day job activities
Who should attend? Associate/assistant engineers, senior technicians, executives/officers and/or anyone who is a member of the Lean Six Sigma team.
Duration 2 days
How will I learn? Our experienced tutors have practical application of the subject matter, enabling them to understand and meet your specific industry requirements.
What will I gain? On completion, of you’ll receive an internationally recognized BSI certificate of attendance.
Prerequisites Lean Six Sigma White Belt – Introduction to Lean Six Sigma training course
NOTE: Delegates will need to bring their own laptop with them as some Activities will be conducted using Excel.
Related training : Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt