Environmental Health and Safety
Available for 90 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
This 2 hour eLearning course, is intended to provide you with an introduction to the Clean Water act (CWA) and provide insight on the controls focused on discharges to surface water, starting from The Clean Harbors Act of 1899, the inception of NPDES provisions to today.
In addition, this training will also discuss other statutory and regulatory mechanisms for water pollution control and the need for protecting and improving the quality of water.
- Lesson One: History and Overview of the Clean Water Act
- Lesson Two: Point and Non-Point source Pollution
- Lesson Three: National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Lesson Four: Stormwater Program
- Lesson Five: Wetlands and Section 404 Permitting
- Lesson Six: Brief Overview of other Clean Water Act Programs
- Lesson Seven: Clean Water Act Enforcement
Interested in hosting this training on your own Learning Management system, specifically for your employees or are you interested in a reselling agreement? Or are you interested in customizing this course for your organization?
Contact our custom solutions training team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the look out for newly released training.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- CWA 104: Construction Stormwater Management
- Environmental Law 103: What to Expect from an Environmental Inspection
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more.