Continuing from Environmental Law 101, this training course covers gives participants an introduction to major environmental regulations and key requirements of each, such as the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), and more.
- Lesson One: Protecting the Environment through Regulations
- Lesson Two: The Clean Air Act
- Lesson Three: The Clean Water Act
- Lesson Four: Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- Lesson Five: Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act
- Lesson Six: Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know
- Lesson Seven: Oil Pollution Act of 1990
- Lesson Eight: Toxic Substance Control Act
- Lesson Nine: Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, Rodenticide Act
- Lesson Ten: Endangered Species Act
Interested in hosting this training on your own Learning Management system, specifically for your employees or are you interested in a reselling agreement? Or are you interested in customizing this course for your organization?
Contact our training lead, Jeremy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (713) 703-7016 for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the look out for newly released training.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- CWA 104: Construction Stormwater Management
- Environmental Law 103: What to Expect from an Environmental Inspection
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more.