The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), is an amendment to the Solid Waste Disposal Act, which was enacted in 1976, to address the huge volumes of municipal and industrial solid waste generated nationwide.
This training course will start with a history of RCRA and thoroughly review key provisions, management, common violations and current requirements of RCRA, and how this regulation sets the basic framework of hazardous waste management, throughout the United States.
- Lesson One: History and Overview of RCRA
- Lesson Two: RCRA Provisions, Programs and Key Elements
- Lesson Three: Transportation, Treatment, Storage and Disposal
- Lesson Four: Common Waste violations and Enforcement
- Lesson Five: Reporting and Recordkeeping
Interested in hosting this training on your own Learning Management system, specifically for your employees or are you interested in a reselling agreement? Or are you interested in customizing this course for your organization?
Contact our custom solutions training team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the look out for newly released training.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- CWA 104: Construction Stormwater Management
- Environmental Law 103: What to Expect from an Environmental Inspection
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more.