Continuing from RCRA 101, this 2-hour eLearning course specifically reviews effective and required management requirements of RCRA, and how to properly identify and manage day-to-day hazardous waste at your site.
In addition, this course reviews important management standards around Universal Waste and Land Disposal Restrictions, including important exclusions, setting a framework for compliance.
- Lesson One, Identification and Characteristics of Hazardous Waste
- Lesson Two, Managing your Hazardous Waste, Storage and Accumulation
- Lesson Three, RCRA Exclusions
- Lesson Four, Universal Waste Management
- Lesson five, Land Disposal Restrictions
Interested in hosting this training on your own Learning Management system, specifically for your employees or are you interested in a reselling agreement? Or are you interested in customizing this course for your organization?
Contact our training lead, Jeremy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (713) 703-7016 for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the look out for newly released training.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- CWA 104: Construction Stormwater Management
- Environmental Law 103: What to Expect from an Environmental Inspection
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more.