Continuing from RCRA 101 and 102, this 1-hour training course specifically reviews transportation requirements around shipping hazardous waste regulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). In addition, this course provides detailed mandatory training on the Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest for those personnel that ship or managing shipping of hazardous waste from a facility.
- Lesson One: Overview of Hazardous Waste Transportation Regulations and Requirements
- Lesson Two: Labeling, Marking and Placarding
- Lesson Three: Properly Using the Hazardous Waste Manifest
This training is solely on the topic of hazardous waste transportation and waste manifest requirements and is not to be used in lieu of Department of Transportation (DOT) hazardous materials transportation training as it does NOT meet the minimum training requirements required for hazmat employees under DOT.
Interested in hosting this training on your own Learning Management system, specifically for your employees or are you interested in a reselling agreement? Or are you interested in customizing this course for your organization?
Contact our custom solutions training team at email@example.com for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the look out for newly released training.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- CWA 104: Construction Stormwater Management
- Environmental Law 103: What to Expect from an Environmental Inspection
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more.