This 2 hour eLearning course, is intended to provide each student with an in-depth overview of the regulations and requirements associated with Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) rule as required by the Oil Pollution Act (ACT) of 1990, including the recent new guidance and common oversights.
In addition, you'll learn operational, training and record keeping requirements associated with SPCC compliance and be able to identify and comprehend the specific elements required for a fully compliant SPCC Plan.
- Lesson One: SPCC Regulatory Overview
- Lesson Two: Elements and Requirements of Your SPCC Plan
- Lesson Three: Operating and Maintaining Equipment to Prevent discharges of Oil
- Lesson Four: SPCC Inspections
- Lesson Five: Spill Response, Training, Notification and Recordkeeping
Interested in hosting this training on your own Learning Management system, specifically for your employees or are you interested in a reselling agreement? Or are you interested in customizing this course for your organization?
Contact our training lead, Jeremy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (713) 703-7016 for more information and to set this training up for your organization.
Coming in 2022
Be on the look out for newly released training.
- CAA 101: Introduction to the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- CAA 102: Clean Air Act Permitting
- CAA 103: Title V Permitting
- CWA 104: Construction Stormwater Management
- Environmental Law 103: What to Expect from an Environmental Inspection
- TSCA 101: Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act
- Sustainability 101: Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Hazardous Communication and Global Harmonization
- And more.