This 2 hour eLearning course, will give participants an introduction into EPA’s Stormwater Management Program, which is designed to reduce contaminants into our waterways from storm water runoff from industrial and construction sites, assisting in improving water quality of our nations water body's. In addition, this training will cover requirements for your Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), inspection and monitoring requirements, recordkeeping, implementing effective Best Management Practices (BMP) at your site, and more.
- Lesson One: Stormwater Basics
- Lesson Two: Stormwater Permits
- Lesson Three: Elements of Your SWPPP
- Lesson Four: Best Management Practices
- Lesson Five: Inspections and Monitoring
- Less Six: Reporting and Recordkeeping