This BRCGS Food Safety Issue 8 to Issue 9 Conversion for Auditors course delivered by BSI is designed to help delegates to gain a firm understanding of the revisions to the requirements of the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety, and to equip technical teams to successfully implement new ways of working in order to comply to Issue 9 of the BRCGS Standard on-site.
The BRCGS Standard for Food Safety is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing. Successful completion of this course will assist technical and quality staff in demonstrating competency and understanding of the BRCGS Food Safety Standard’s latest version, Issue 9.
How will I benefit?
Successful completion of this course will assist technical and quality staff in demonstrating competency and understanding of this Standard, which can be supported by a certificate of achievement.
What will I learn?
By attending BSI’s delivery of this course you should gain increased confidence and understanding of:
- The changes to existing requirements
- What sites need to do to implement the new requirements
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit should be carried out and reported consistently
- Know the changes for Issue 9 including changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses for additional voluntary modules (AVM’s)
Who should attend?
Existing BRCGS Food 8 auditors who wish to audit Food Issue 9; consultants, technical & quality managers, internal auditors from sites who wish to prepare for audits to Food Issue 9
How will I learn?
Your learning shall be supported and accelerated by one of BSI’s competent and experienced trainers.
What will I gain?
Upon completion of the course with BSI, you will receive a BRCGS certificate of attendance; upon successful completion of the BRCGS exam you will be awarded with a BRCGS certificate of achievement.
To make the most of the training course, delegates should aim to read and review a copy of the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, which will be available to download free of charge from the BRCGS Bookshop when it is launched in August 2022.
This course is part of the BRCGS Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9: Auditor Training
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.