Implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System can be a great asset to any organization if it’s done well. It becomes a liability when it’s done badly.
What possibly could go wrong? If a Management System implementation is done poorly, the management system will seem confusing to employees. If it is too detailed, it will add extra work and confusion that could be deadly in an emergency. If your resulting system is not easy to use and does not help people in an emergency, you may be better off without it!
Key lesssons and takeaways
In this educational webinar you will learn:
- Mistake #1: Over documenting your system
- Mistake #2: Choosing a document control system that complicates your Management System
- Mistake #3: Worrying about what the Auditor will want to see
- Mistake #4: Spending time and money on Internal Audits that don’t add value
- Mistake #5: Skimping on resources to maintain and improve the Management System
Speaker - Jim Moran, MA Ed. MSP