Business Continuity Management Systems Implementation Course
with unexpected disruptions, organizations with an effective Business
Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301 not only benefit from
protecting their reputations and retaining customers, but they also enhance
their status as competitors struggle to overcome similar challenges.
starting point for success lies in implementing the BCMS. If this is done well,
your organization will have an
international best practice framework from which to build resilience and
help it keep operating when unforeseen
situations arise. You can also save time and money by doing things right first
time. How sure are you of what to do, when, and how?
course, an expert instructor will use a step-by-step approach to guide you
through the implementation process. The requirements of ISO 22301 will be
tackled from an implementation perspective, and the areas that organizations
traditionally find tricky focused upon.
exercises, group activities and class discussions, you will develop your BCMS
implementation knowledge and skill. A take-home toolkit will also provide you
with useful information that can be referenced during your organization’s
- Protect your organization from unexpected
- Increase the confidence of customers in your
- Increase your expertise of Business Continuity
and ISO 22301
- Be confident to implement a
completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Establish the scope of your BCMS
- Create BCMS policy, objectives
- Adopt a step-by-step approach to
- Explain the purpose, structure
and requirements of ISO 22301 as they relate to the implementation process
- Develop a plan to implement a
- Prepare for ISO 22301 certification
Anyone with responsibility for implementing a BCMS, including:
- Business Continuity, Risk, Information Security, IT and Operations Managers or Consultants
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to implementing a BCMS
- People interested in finding out more about implementing a BCMS
are no formal prerequisites, but it would be beneficial if you have some knowledge of Business Continuity and a good understanding of your organization and its operations.
A certificate of attendance is awarded to participants on this course.