This BRCGS course delivered by BSI is designed to help delegates to gain the essential knowledge of the hazard analysis and risk assessment principles using exercises and activities to demonstrate the preparatory stages to the development of a HARA plan.
To successfully complete the course, delegates will need to complete an exam to assess their understanding and application of the learning outcomes.
What will I learn?
- Describe the concept of product safety culture and why a positive culture is important to ensuring product safety and integrity.
- Identify what the Standards require, and the function of Product Safety Culture Plan within a QMS.
- Recognize the link between behaviour, product safety culture and how it underpins product safety assurance.
- Discuss how to measure an organisation’s product safety culture through the use of tools and techniques.
- Develop a sustainable Product Safety Culture Action Plan and how to engage staff to support it.
Who should attend?
Personnel from Packaging Materials, Consumer Products manufacturers, Storage & Distribution and Agents & Brokers, such as technical managers, quality managers, and other members of product safety and quality management teams (production, engineering and new product development personnel) who need to develop and implement a hazard analysis and risk assessment analysis plan, which meets the requirements of the Global Standard; New auditors for the Global Standard for Packaging Materials, Consumer Products, Storage and Distribution &/or Agents & Brokers who have not undertaken a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course; Refresher course for those returning into auditing.
What will I gain?
Upon completion, you will be awarded with a certificate of attendance. This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition program.
Detailed course notes provided.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Dec 11, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
Dec 12, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1000.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.