Continuing Education Units
Early Bird Price*
There are no upcoming classes scheduled.
On completion of this training you will have the knowledge of ISO 50001 requirements and methods for its implementation, and the skills to effectively lead, manage and delegate activities to ensure the effective implementation of ISO 50001 within your organization.
This training combines our ISO 50001 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in-depth understanding of the Standard; the best practice methods to implement the Standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as; leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 50001 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the course exam
What will I learn?
You’ll have the knowledge to explain:
- What is an energy management system?
- Why an EnMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 50001:2018 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 50001:2018
- The main requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Integrate EnMS requirements into your business processes
- Develop and utilize the technical aspects of energy review, energy baselines, energy performance indicators, and energy measurements
- Develop energy policies, processes, objectives, targets and documented information
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Facilitating organizational change
- Effective delegation
You’ll have the skills to:
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 50001 management system.