Food Safety Root Cause Analysis
Staff who are responsible for implementing food safety management systems need to have a good understanding of root cause analysis, as they seek to identify and manage non-conformities. This course covers the reasons for conducting root cause analysis and three of the methods commonly used for root cause analysis.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for food supervisors and managers who need to gain an awareness and understanding of root cause analysis, as they implement and manage food safety management systems.
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of root cause analysis
- Explain the intent and benefits of root cause analysis
- Understand the root cause analysis process
- Use the different methods to conduct a root cause analysis
- Apply the concept of root cause analysis methodologies to a variety of food industry non-conformities
How will I benefit?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.
How will I learn?
The course has been designed as on-demand eLearning modules, enabling you to access them at a time and place convenient to you. Ideally viewed on a tablet or laptop, they are interactive and you will be taking part in activities throughout.
- RCA Module 1
- RCA Module 2
- RCA Module 3
- RCA Module 4
- RCA Module 5