Available for 365 days after enrollment
Approximate Course Run Time
Continuing Education Units
E-learning content is available on demand!
Most people are natural collaborators; they just need a common purpose. They also need to apply the right behaviors so they work with others to ensure outcomes are achieved successfully. Because if you want collaboration to last, then how you do it is as important as why you do it.
Introducing any new initiative to an organization can be challenging. This training course is focused on providing a high level insight and guidance for those individuals who may be initially impacted by any changes, or, have been assigned to collaborative programs. The training course will provide you with an insight to the key principles encompassed within the ISO 44000 guidance standard, and seeks to address the fundamental objectives and advantages of a structured approach to collaborative working.
This course will provide the awareness and knowledge required to build and get the best from collaborative business relationships.
How will I benefit?
This course will benefit you by explaining and providing evidence of:
- The case for structured collaboration and how it will help you get the best from business relationships.
- Why it is important how people think, act, and behave when working collaboratively.
- What structure provides through using internationally recognised principles.
- How these principles are applied and the advantages that they provide. ‘Focuses on the advantages of collaboration as a strategic solution for progressive organisations. With concise learning that will help teams and people develop an understanding of why a structured approach is important and the principles that should be adopted to support implementation and management of a collaborative approach in their environment.”
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Using a structured approach will ensure rigor, consistency completeness;
- Appreciate how a structured approach will raise the capability of your organization to work more closely with other organizations;
- Identify the range of important dimensions that a structured approach provides, underpinned by the collaborative principles developed by ISO;
- Appreciate the importance of collaborative principles and their contribution to collaborative work;
- Analyze how an organization demonstrates to build its collaborative capability; and
- Understand the insights and reality checks for these principles to help you comprehend and apply them.
Who should attend?
Module 2 provides extensive information and guidance for people initiating collaborative working and those that will be directly involved.
Module 2 – 60 mins
How will I learn?
Our high-impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
- Module 1: 21ˢᵗ Century Challenges Need Collaboration
- Module 2:Adopting Structured Collaboration to Enhance your Business Relationships