To obtain knowledge of the supplemental requirements of AS13100 for AS 9100 and AS 9145 and to conduct a compliance self-assessment and identify any gaps.
AS13100 has been developed by Aerospace Engine Supplier Quality (AESQ) Technical Committee to harmonize and simplify supplier quality requirements that are in addition to the requirements of 9100 and 9145.
In today’s fast-paced environment, Aerospace Engine customers are more demanding and competition is more intense. Demonstrating compliance with AS13100 will increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
This course will help you identify the key requirements of AS13100 and the structure of the standard. This will allow you to identify any gaps between your current systems and AS13100. This applies to any organization receiving it as part of a Purchase Order or other contractual document from a customer.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements of AS13100 and the additional AS 9100 and AS 9145 requirements.
- Conduct a compliance self-assessment to identify any gaps between your current systems and AS13100 Aerospace Engine Manufacturers requirements and how to demonstrate compliance.
- Ensure that AS13100 requirements can be integrated into your current business management systems.
- Gain an understanding the Aerospace Engine Manufacturers requirements and how to demonstrate compliance
What will I learn?
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to define:
- Why the Aerospace Engine Manufacturers standard was developed.
- Who was involved in the development.
- The relationship between AS13100 requirements and AS 9100 and AS 9145.
- Requirements of AS13100 for design and production organisation.
- Understand the role of the Reference Manuals to standardize the processes and language for quality across the Aero Engine supply chain
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an AS 13100 Quality Management System Requirements for Aero Engine Design and Production Organizations