Continuing Education Units
Early Bird Price*
* Subject to availability
On completion of this training you will have the knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 requirements and methods for its implementation, and the skills to effectively lead, manage and delegate activities to ensure the effective implementation of 14001 within your organization.
This training combines our 14001 requirements and implementing courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide delegates with: An in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching delegates management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 14001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 14001:2015 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- What is an Environmental Management System? (EMS)
- Why an EMS is important to an organization and what are the benefits of an EMS
- The background of ISO 14001:2015
- The key concepts, principles and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective EMS
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 14001:2015
- Implement key concepts of ISO 14001:2015
- Implement key requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- To identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Leading organizational change
- Effective delegation
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 14001:2015 management system.
Soft Copy: You will receive an email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee.
BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is Live Online:
- Students need to connect to the class from any internet accessible location.
- Webcam and Microphone are REQUIRED.
- ALL course times shown are US EASTERN TIME.
If your class is In-person :
- You are encouraged to bring a laptop with you to class.
- Please bring a picture ID such as a driver's license, passport, or work badge to class for verification purposes.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
Course consists of a 2 hour written exam with a pass mark of 60%.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Jun 12, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET|
Jun 13, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Jun 14, 2023 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Jun 15, 2023 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
Jun 16, 2023 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $2200.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.