As an introductory course to management systems and management system standards, this course will help learners:
Suggested job roles include:
- General employees and those new to management systems and management system standards
- Employees with responsibility for implementing and managing a management system
- Employees involved in and with responsibilities for auditing their own management system to external management system standards
Upon completion of this introductory on-demand course, learners will be able to:
- Define and describe the main components of a management system
- Briefly describe and give an example of a management system standard
- Explain why and how adopting and implementing a management system is important
- Outline management system concepts and principles, including plan-do-check-act, process approach, and risk-based thinking
- Outline the benefits of management systems and management system standards
- Outline the benefits of independent, external, third party, accredited certification
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 30-40 minutes
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.