Occupational health and safety is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a short session that makes you aware of what OH&S is, why it is important, and how your organization manages the threat. It also considers how you are a vital piece of the jigsaw and what you can do to help your organization.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
BSI’s on-demand courses are market-leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
This course will help you understand what occupational health and safety is, why it’s important and, how you can contribute to effective information security in your organization.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand what is meant by occupational health and safety
- Appreciate why occupational health and safety is important to your organization
- Recognize some of the threats associated with occupational health and safety
- Identify how you can support your organization’s occupational health and safety efforts
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why occupational health and safety is important
- Describe what we mean by occupational health and safety
- Identify the benefits of good occupational health and safety in your organization
- Understand the impact of poor occupational health and safety
- Identify what you can do to support occupational health and safety in your organization
- Describe what an occupational health and safety management system is
Who should attend?
All staff, especially those who are within scope of an ISO 45001 management system
How will I learn?
This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
Courses are available 24/7 and you can learn at any time and from any place that suits you – you just need an internet connection.
You can learn as fast or as slowly as you want to. You can also take breaks at any time in the course and pick up where you left off when you are ready to continue.
During the access period, you can go back and repeat parts or all the course to refresh and reinforce what you have learned.
The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI training course certificate.Prerequisites
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
ISO 45001 Requirements training course
- ISO 45001 OH&S Management Systems Awareness Training Course