Best Practices for Managing Supply Chain Risk
Costly disruption or loss of cargo puts supply chains at risk every day. Effective risk
management begins with identifying the factors that have the potential to negatively
affect your business. Companies must rely more on informed Supply Chain Solutions as a
way to improve overall business performance.
In this hour, leading supply chain solutions experts from BSI will review:
- Risk-based decision-making with a comprehensive approach to supply chain resilience
- Supply chain risk mitigation techniques and measures
- Some of the more noteworthy supply chain events of 2012
- How to satisfy a company's compliance to the C-TPAT 5-Step Risk Assessment process.
- Jim Yarbrough, Global Intelligence Program Manager
- Courtney Foster, SCS Client Service Analyst