Performance Management for Users
The BSI - Entropy® Software “Performance Management for
Users” course, provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to
successfully record and manage performance data within the Entropy Software - from
creating monitoring records and capturing associated data through to establishing Key
Performance Indicators (KPIs) and tracking performance using scorecards. This course
reviews performance reporting in relation to defined metrics or targets ensuring that
participants can create consistent KPIs that are comparable and meaningful across an
organization's sites, regions or entire business.
The course explains the principles and practices of Performance Management within the
Entropy Software and provides practical exercises based on typical business scenarios.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be fully proficient with
all aspects of the Performance Management workflow and will be able to:
- Understand the principles of performance management within the Entropy Software
- Create monitoring records to record and manage both numerical and textual performance data
- Ensure data integrity by setting limits and validation type
- Create KPI's using monitoring records or statistical data derived from tools within the system
- Generate detailed or graphical reports and scorecards to monitor performance
Who Should Attend
Entropy Software system users who require a detailed understanding of the
Performance Management workflow.
A general background in performance management and a basic proficiency with
the user interface of the Entropy Software is recommended.
There is a 30 minute open book test at the end of the course. Certificates
of achievement are provided for students who exceed 80% on the test. All
participants will receive certificates of attendance.
Student : Instructor Ratio – 10:1