Implementing SAE AS9100 Revision C
BSI's "Implementing SAE AS9100 Revision C" course introduces the concepts needed to understand, develop, and implement a quality management system for an aerospace organization. This course covers the SAE AS9100 and ISO 9001:2008 family of standards which contain key principles and guidance for implementing a quality management system. Experienced instructors explain how to integrate the family of standards during system implementation, prepare for audits, and achieve SAE AS9100 Revision C registration. This course prepares students to identify key requirements, create documentation, and complete the steps to implement a successful quality management system for an aerospace organization.
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the SAE AS9100 standard
- Understand the requirements of the SAE AS9100 standard
- Build an efficient and effective quality management system
- Learn best practice processes to implement each clause of SAE AS9100
- Prepare for an internal or external audit
- Plan for registration
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who should attend:
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an SAE AS9100 quality management system
- Management representatives
- Implementation team members
There are no formal pre-requisites but experience in aerospace, and/or knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 would be beneficial.