Be confident that you can efficiently meet stakeholder expectations with a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS). Work with our world-class information security trainers on our Lead Implementer Training Course to ensure your ISMS is ISO 27001 compliant.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement exceptional information security management standards in your organization. In becoming a lead implementer you can also set the highest standard of data protection tailored to your organization.
You will also take away sound knowledge of ISO 27001, the ISMS framework, how best to apply this.
- An understanding of effective information security management throughout an organization and therefore protection of your information (through integrity, confidentiality and availability) and those of your interested parties.
- Develop vital processes, policies and procedures that can be put into practice immediately
- Create the framework for your own Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Gain knowledge to develop your ISMS framework and build awareness and support for information security across your organization
- Be confident that you have the capability to protect your business and meet stakeholder expectations
- Encourage continuous professional development across your organization.
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- What is information security management (ISM)
- Why ISM is important to an organization
- The benefits of ISM
- The background of ISO/IEC 27001/2
- The key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Explain the concepts of leadership, elements of project management, managing organizational change, skill sharing and support/motivation during the implementation
- Complete the Lead Implementer ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate Exam
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
- Designed for those with information security responsibility
- Those planning to lead and implement a system, or new to managing a system
- Anyone working within information security, including consultants
Course Duration: 5 Days
There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course.
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Aug 29, 2022 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET|
Aug 30, 2022 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Aug 31, 2022 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Sep 1, 2022 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Sep 2, 2022 8:00 AM - 3:15 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $2650.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.