Improve and protect your organization, share knowledge of information security and build stakeholder confidence with our ISO/IEC 27001 Implementation training course – and gain the expertise to put in place a robust and quality Information Security Management System (ISMS).
We deliver a globally-recognized certification that gives you the skills framework to manage your organization's data and maintain best practice in information security management. This will incorporate each stage from scoping your policy needs to evaluating risks and building organization awareness, and on completion of this training course you can play a key role in ensuring your organization is ISO/IEC 27001 compliant.
- A robust Information Security Management System (ISMS) will improve and protect your organization &ndash and information security training will enable you to implement an effective and long term ISMS
- Comprehensive quality security controls will build stakeholder confidence
- Information security expertise and knowledge delivers assurance of legal, contractual and ISO/IEC 27001 compliance
- Receive full support and training from a world-class BSI tutor
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization
- Designed for those with information security responsibility
- Those planning to implement a system or new to managing a system
- Anyone working within information security, including consultants
The course is aimed at personnel who already have an understanding of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (students who do not have this understanding are strongly recommended to attend the one- day requirements training course; as the requirements of this standard are not taught on this implementing course)