Continuing Education Units
There are no upcoming classes scheduled.
This half-day workshop will enable you as an auditor to develop your skills when auditing leaders. You will identify the core requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with regard to the leadership team and their commitments to customer focus and process management.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to apply knowledge of the leadership requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to prepare for and conduct audits of senior management activities.
Who should attend?
- work within an organization with an ISO 9001:2008 management system
- want to develop their skills for auditing leaders
What will I learn?
- To identify the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with regard to leadership activities and commitments
- Create focused checklists to prepare for audits of the leadership team
- Create a list of key words and phrases to use during a leadership audit
How will I benefit?
- Understanding the leadership requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare for and conduct audits of senior management activities
- Improved skills for auditing leadership teams
- Workshop notes