Game Changer - How your ISO 9001 2015 audit will be different
The new version of ISO 9001:2015 offers up a variety of useful ways to improve the effectiveness of your Management System and mine some gold from it. This starts with making the most of our Internal Audits to ensure that our processes are aligned with our Strategic Direction.
This webinar will give you some guidance as to what to expect during your audit in relation to these new requirements and help you prepare. Auditors will assess your system to make sure that processes deliver the intended results for the organization. And you will be able to incorporate some of these ideas into your own Internal Audit process.
This is an opportune time for managers, directors, and business owners to take advantage of a more ‘results’ focus for auditing to find ways to drive improvements (and profits!).
What you will take away from this webinar:
What’s new in the Boardroom?
- The changing relationship between Auditors and Management
- Bringing Quality into the boardroom through Internal Audits
- Better information to management for making decisions from ‘new sources of evidence’
Why focus on process ‘results’?
- Auditors will not be auditing against documented procedures as much as they are now
- The assessment will check that processes are aligned with our Strategic Direction
- Employees will become more engaged with this advanced approach to auditing
Where does ‘risk’ fit in?
- Auditors can assess whether risk-based thinking has been embraced by employees
- Auditors can follow the work flow to validate the use of the process approach and ensure that these processes are delivering the intended outputs
- Audit methods can help build a ‘culture of quality’
Jim Moran, MA Ed., President, The learning Alliance Inc.
Gary Robinson, VP, EHS Solutions BSI Group
Anne-Marie Pizzitelli, BSI Canada Marketing