Integration of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: Double Vision
The new version of ISO 9001:2015 demonstrates the use of the “Structured Layer” or High Level Structure (HLS) described in Annex SL. This format was used in ISO 27001 (Information Security), ISO 14001 (EMS) and has been used to draft the next version of OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001. With its common structure, text and terms and definitions, Annex SL enables the smoother integration of all new and revised management system standards.
This webinar will give you a window into some of the organizational advantages that can come from integrating your management systems.
This is an opportunity for managers, directors, and business owners to get some vision into the concept of an “Integrated Management System”, to help create an “interested party” driven management system in order to leverage improvements (and profits!).
What you will take away from this webinar:
What is an integrated management system (IMS)?
- What would an IMS include?
- What kind of structure would we end up with?
- How would Management roles be impacted?
Why should organizations think about Integration?
- Competition is forcing prices down
- Internal and external customer expectations continue to trend up
- Resources are taxed already
How can an organization integrate ISO 9001 and ISO 14001?
- What are some of the “strategies”?
- What requirements are likely to be able to be integrated?
- Won't this create twice as much work?
What are the benefits of integration?
- What internal benefits can we expect from integration?
- What external benefits can we expect from integration?
- Will it enhance our risk & opportunity management?
This webinar will provide vision into the integration of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO