Connected Learning Live ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training
that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to
deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals
who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of
attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Internal Quality Systems Auditor" competency-based 8-day
course (3 hour session per day) teaches the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and
the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011;2018.
Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide
students through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based
on ISO 27001:2013. Our qualified instructors will help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal
tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules
contained in this course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a
Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- IS – Information Security Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS?
For more information, please see our
Understanding the TPECS Course Structure
- Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
- Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
- Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
- Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 27001 series
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
Who should attend:
Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party
(internal) audits, management system implementation team members, and Quality
Participants will need to review the ISO 27001:2013 standard and keep it readily
available for quick reference during the presentations.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course materials that
will include comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are eight 3 hour sessions*, one per day. There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 5, 8. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 21, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 22, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 23, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 24, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 25, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 28, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 29, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 30, 2019 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2050.00||Enroll|
- Dec 09, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 10, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 11, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 12, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 13, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 16, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 17, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Dec 18, 2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $2050.00||Enroll|