Connected Learning Live ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
The class is not currently available.
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location. This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal environment.
BSI's "ISO 27001:2013 Internal Quality Systems Auditor" competency-based 8-day course (3 hour session per day) teaches the concepts of the ISO 27001:2013 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 27001:2013 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for a quality management system based on ISO 27001:2013. Our instructors will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified training provider for the modules contained in this course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
· IS – Information Security Systems
· AU - Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS? For more information, please see ourUnderstanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
· Eliminate travel and lodging expenses
· Save time from your business day by attending five evening sessions (3 hours each)
· Communicate in real-time with your course instructor and classmates - ask questions, get clarification, and contribute your insights
· Learn through hands-on group exercises and a week-long case study
· Receive a globally-recognized certificate for successfully completing the course
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
· Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
· Understand the purpose of the ISO 27001 series
· Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001:2013 standard
· Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
· Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
· Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
· Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
· Prepare and present effective reports
Who should attend
Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits, management system implementation team members, and Quality Control Managers.
Participants will need to review the ISO 27001:2013 standard and keep it readily available for quick reference during the presentations.
Students will receive a BSI Connected Learning Live course kit that will include comprehensive course manual with reference materials
Students can connect to the class from any internet-accessible location. Chrome is preferred.
Students will require a Webcam and a Microphone.
*Session lengths could vary depending on amount of class discussion.
There are eight 3 hour sessions*, one per day (see class schedule for session lengths per day). There are online exams at the end of each competency unit, which are in sessions 5 and 8. Each exam is 90 minutes. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed "Competent" for each. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency exam(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test(s).
*Session lengths could vary by 5 to 10 minutes depending on amount of class discussion.
All course times shown are Eastern Time.
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Feb 03, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 04, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 05, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 06, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 07, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 10, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Feb 12, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- May 04, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 05, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 06, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 07, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 08, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 11, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 12, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- May 13, 2020 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Jun 08, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 09, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 10, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 11, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 12, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 15, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 16, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Jun 17, 2020 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM