How to perform an effective internal audit for your new ISO 9001:2015 QMS
The new ISO 9001 introduces some key changes to the way a quality management system (QMS) is incorporated into your organization’s strategy and this will mean that the audit will focus on new areas.
This is a high level overview of how to gain more from your internal audits before your BSI transition audit. It’s a New Year! Time to turn over a new leaf and add more value to your internal audits…
What you will take away from this webinar:
The changing role of the internal auditor
- How has the ‘audit focus’ been affected by the new requirements?
- Will the changing role of Top Management affect our audits?
- What will our BSI auditor be looking for?
Internal auditing of the new Standard
- ‘What to look for' – tips for your Internal Auditors
- What is ‘Auditing by Process’?
- Auditing by Objectives - how do we audit our Action Plans?
Streamlining essential documentation
- How do we audit our documentation for effectiveness?
- Can flowcharts and/or pictograms help us streamline our Management System?
- How many signatures do we need on our documents?
This webinar will help How do you get ready for your upgrade audit. To make sure you are up to date with your transition plan,you need to attend this webinar.
Jim Moran is a Training Instructor for BSI Group Canada Inc. Over the past 24 years he has worked with all 5 versions of ISO 9001 and all 3 versions of ISO 14001.
Anne-Marie Pizzitelli is the Senior Manager, Marketing & Sales Support, for BSI Group Canada Inc.