This half-hour introductory elearning is designed for individuals with little or no previous knowledge of ISO 27000 and information security management systems. This online course provides a general understanding of the essential concepts of the ISO 27000 series of standards. The course provides a high level review of the clauses of ISO 27001:2013, providing a base for understanding the information security management system.
- Understand fundamentals of information security
- Understand management systems
- Gain familiarity with the ISO 27000 family of standards
- Understand requirements of ISO 27001:2013
- Understand plan-do-check-act (PDCA) as it relates to an ISMS
- Overview of the structure of Annex A control domains of ISO 27001:2013
Who Should Attend
Professionals who wish to learn about the ISO 27001:2013 standard, beginning at the introductory level.