Connected Learning Live IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor
BSI Connected Learning Live is a live, online training that combines
premier skills development technologies with our expert instructors to deliver
an engaging, interactive learning experience to you, regardless of location.
This is an ideal alternative to the typical classroom setting for quality
professionals who do not have the budget or time for travel, or just prefer the
convenience of attending a class without having to leave their own personal
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences resulting in process failure, customer
dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the
internationally recognized IATF 16949:2016 and boost your internal audit
capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as
well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course will help you develop the necessary skills to assess and report on conformance,
and the effective implementation of processes, based on IATF 16949:2016. You’ll learn how to
initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and
complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its Automotive QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or
supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS.
You should be able to demonstrate the following
minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Risk-based thinking
- Understanding of applicable ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements related to the scope of the audit (for this course; all requirements)
- Understanding of applicable core tool requirements related to the scope of the audit
Students will receive a BSI Connected
Learning Live course kit that will include:
- Course kit instructions
- LogitechTM headphone set with microphone
- LogitechTM high-definition web cam
- Comprehensive course manual with reference materials
- Contact information for technical support
*****All course times shown are Eastern Time.*****
IATF 16949: 2016 Standard is not provided
Upcoming Course Dates
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of course
confirmation from BSI.
|Start/End Date and Time
- Oct 11, 2018 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 11, 2018 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Oct 12, 2018 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Oct 12, 2018 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
|Live Online||USD $1250.00||Enroll|