BSI's "ISO 45001 Internal Auditor" competency-based 3-day course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 45001 standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 45001 in detail and guide students through internal audits that are required for an occupational health and safety management system. Our qualified instructors will also help you to boost your audit capabilities with the latest developments of the new 19011 standard. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
BSI is an Exemplar Global certified training provider for the modules contained in the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- OH – Occupational Health and SafetyManagement Systems
- AU - Management Systems Auditing
New to TPECS? For more information, please see our Understanding the TPECS Course Structure page.
- Understand occupational, health and safety management definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global's certification scheme
You will have the option to receive your course materials in the following formats:
- Hard Copies: At the start of the course, a physical copy of the Student Handbook will be provided.
- Soft Copies: Prior to the course, an email with instructions on how to access the online Student Handbook, which can be viewed, downloaded or printed, will be sent to students.
NOTE: Copies of the standards are not included in the class fee. BSI will make reasonable efforts to have loaner copies available for use during the class, but students are encouraged to bring their own copy. Soft copies of the digital loaner standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting,managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Occupational health and Safety Control Managers
How will I learn:
Our high-impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
Online course option
This Course is also available as part of BSI’s Connected Learning Live service. A virtual instructor lead training course taught live online in a virtual classroom. Scheduled times and dates are available here: Connected Learning Live ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor (TPECS)
All Upcoming Course Dates
|Date and Time||Location||Fees||Enroll|
|Dec 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET|
Dec 15, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM ET
Dec 16, 2020 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
|Live Online - Full Day||USD $1450.00||Enroll|
The venues for scheduled courses are tentative until receipt of a course confirmation from BSI.